This post may contain affiliate links for products I mention. If you click a link and buy something I may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
I am affirmations really do work, even if you don’t believe them at first. Stop negative self-talk and try self-encouragement instead!
It’s a fact that we talk to ourselves (mentally) all the time. The bad news is that most of what we say is negative. The good news is that we have the power to change that.
The process is simple. Start your morning with affirmations that establish the positive mindset you want. When negativity pops up during the day, repeat your favorite mantras to quickly get back to positive self-talk.
For most of us this is a lot easier said than done, but don’t give up. The more you work on raising awareness of your self-talk, the less you will allow yourself to dwell on the negative. Stop listening to that garbage, and start choosing positivity instead!
Affirmations List by Category
I Am Affirmations for Self-Love
- I am loved.
- I am safe and secure.
- I am enough.
- I am worthy.
- I am becoming a better me.
- I am enjoying feeling better about myself.
- I am walking in the truth of who I am.
- I am comfortable declaring my own worth.
- I am a survivor and proud of my scars.
- I am a beautiful person inside and out.
I Am Affirmations for Confidence
- I am releasing old limiting beliefs about myself.
- I am at ease with both my strengths and weaknesses.
- I am proud of all my accomplishments, big and small.
- I am learning to step out of my comfort zone.
- I am always served well by my inner wisdom.
- I am capable of thriving in any situation.
- I am confident in my ability to achieve my goals.
- I am sure of myself and stand up for my beliefs.
- I am a powerful force for positive change.
- I am unshakable in any storm.
I Am Affirmations for Letting Go
- I am letting go more and more every day.
- I am releasing all attachment to past hurts.
- I am focused on looking forward.
- I am discovering the peace of release.
- I am embracing forgiveness and reclaiming my personal power.
- I am free of resentment.
- I am at peace with my past.
- I am letting go of expectations and enjoying my journey.
- I am releasing yesterday so that I be fully present today.
- I am welcoming the serenity of being free of emotional burdens.
I Am Affirmations for Happiness
- I am peaceful and content.
- I am always positive.
- I am grateful to be where I am.
- I am joyful every day.
- I am fulfilled.
- I am blessed in every way.
- I am finding more reasons to be happy every day.
- I am truly happy in this present moment.
- I am welcoming more and more happy people into my life.
- I am living my dream.
I Am Affirmations for Success
- I am a unique individual with unlimited potential.
- I am worthy of overwhelming success.
- I am surrounded by an abundance of opportunities.
- I am meeting new mentors that help me learn and grow.
- I am accomplishing more and more every day.
- I am inspired, motivated, and determined to succeed.
- I am discovering all the ideas and solutions I need.
- I am enjoying challenges that lead to even greater success.
- I am creating a lifestyle that I love.
- I am successful.
Want more? Don’t miss these 50 Affirmations for Success in words and images.
I Am Affirmations for Gratitude
- I am grateful for the gift of being alive today.
- I am grateful for my optimism and positive outlook.
- I am grateful for my ability to always find the good in people.
- I am grateful for loving relationships with my family and friends.
- I am grateful for struggles that have made me a stronger, better person.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to change the world by changing me.
- I am passionate about expressing gratitude to share my joy.
- I am grateful for all the good in my life and ever mindful of my blessings.
- I am grateful for precious memories that still warm my heart.
- I am grateful for where I am in life as I look forward to where I’m going.
I Am Affirmations for Prosperity
- I am free of limiting beliefs about money.
- I am looking forward to all the benefits of having more money.
- I am welcoming a steady flow of abundance.
- I am always seeing new opportunities to grow and prosper.
- I am feeling excited about achieving financial freedom.
- I am creating new wealth for myself and my world.
- I am grateful for my ever increasing prosperity.
- I am a money magnet.
- I am prosperous in all that I do.
- I am getting closer and closer to the lifestyle of my dreams.
Also be sure to see this list of Prosperity Affirmations where you can learn more about how to improve your money mindset.
I Am Affirmations for Work
- I am grateful for my current job and all it has taught me.
- I am intelligent, skilled, and blessed with unique talents.
- I am confident in my ability to succeed in my work and my life.
- I am clear about my goals and focused on making daily progress.
- I am respectful of my colleagues and have earned their respect.
- I am working with team players who support and encourage each other.
- I am calm under pressure and always keep matters in perspective.
- I am good at making smart decisions to solve problems quickly.
- I am always open to exploring new ideas and possibilities.
- I am enjoying the career of my dreams and creating lucrative opportunities for others.
For more help improving your mindset at the office check out our complete list of Positive Affirmations for Work.
I Am Affirmations for Weight Loss
- I am letting go of old habits that no longer serve me.
- I am making better choices because I deserve the best.
- I am enjoying foods that are healthy and taste great too!
- I am proud of my efforts to take better care of my body.
- I am amazed to discover that exercise can be fun.
- I am beginning to see a slimmer me in the mirror.
- I am grateful for everyone who supports and encourages me.
- I am setting a great example for my family and friends.
- I am feeling a lot less stress and a lot more energetic.
- I am creating the leaner, healthier body that I deserve.
If you’re working on slimming down or more mindful eating, check out these Weight Loss Affirmations.
I Am Affirmations for Love
- I am a loving, giving person and deserve a loving, giving partner.
- I am feeling joyful about finding my perfect mate and falling in love.
- I am attracting only healthy relationships into my life.
- I am surrounded by positive people who are kind and understanding.
- I am open to the adventure of an exciting new romance.
- I am grateful for past experiences that help me define my ideal partner.
- I am enjoying a new relationship filled with fun, laughter, and happiness.
- I am blessed with a relationship based on mutual acceptance, respect, and love.
- I am giving and receiving an abundance of love and affection.
- I am living my dream relationship with my wonderful new partner.
I Am Affirmations for Health
- I am grateful for my body and appreciate how it serves me.
- I am more and more in tune with the needs of my physical self.
- I am motivated to help my body become the best it can be.
- I am taking time for the self-care and nurturing that I deserve.
- I am free to choose, and today I choose what’s best for my health.
- I am discovering easy ways to exercise and boost my energy level.
- I am fit, thriving, and feeling healthier every day.
- I am choosing positive thoughts that promote physical health and well-being.
- I am rested, relaxed, and free of stress.
- I am gloriously healthy in body, mind, and spirit.
I Am Affirmations for Kids
- I am safe and secure.
- I am loved.
- I am happy with who I am and how I look.
- I am a loyal friend with a kind heart.
- I am smart and determined.
- I am okay with failure and learn from my mistakes.
- I am making good choices every day.
- I am a good person and I deserve a good life.
- I am a unique kid with great ideas.
- I am amazing!
I Am Affirmations PDF – List to Print
This I Am Affirmations Printable is free to download. Cut out your favorite positive statements and add them to your vision board or affirmations board – or tape them to a wall or mirror at home or the office. Do whatever works for you to stop negativity now!
Click to Download Free Printable I Am Affirmations
If you found these affirmations helpful please share on Pinterest and spread the word!